The mission of the Disabled American Veterans, Department of Minnesota Benefits Protection Team is to represent the interest of disabled Veterans, their families, their widows and their orphans before Congress, the White House, Judicial Branch, as well as state and local governments.
Goals & Objective-
- Improve the life of Minnesota’s disabled Veterans through beneficial legislation.
- Provide advocacy regarding legislation for our disabled Veterans, their families and spouses.
- Educate Minnesota’s disabled Veterans on the legislative process so they better participate.
- Organize our Veterans to create a cohesive community to better advocate for change.
- Motivate our Veteran community to participate in the legislative process.
- Participate in the legislative process while remaining non-partisan.
Non-Partisan Legislative Advocacy
The Disabled American Veterans is a non-partisan organization that works with all legislators to improve the lives of our disabled Veterans. We do not endorse candidate, nor, political parties as an organization.
Furthermore, we are single issue group “disabled Veterans” or those service connected disabled during their service. We refrain from offering testimony or opinion on issues outside our area. Also, we will defend against the use of disabled Veterans to further other non-related issues.
Trent C Dilks
Disabled American Veterans, Dept. of MN