Donate Durable Medical Equipment to a Minnesota Veteran
The Disabled American Veterans of Minnesota has established the Donor Connect Program to connect veterans and their families in need of used durable medical equipment with medical equipment donors. The goal of the program is to build better lives for all Minnesota veterans and/or family members.
List of Medical Equipment Available
The Donor Connect Program is completely donation based. There is no cost to either the donors or the veterans who receive the donation. All donations are fully tax-deductible. We help the donor find a Minnesota veterans and/or family members in need and ask the recipient work with the donor to make arrangements to transfer the donated equipment. At such time that the recipient no longer needs the equipment, we help place it with another veteran and/or family member in need.
What to donate?
Used durable medical equipment accepted for donation:
- Aluminum Ramp
- Four wheel walker with seat
- Lift recliner chair in working order, not soiled or worn
- Manual folding wheelchair with foot rest
- Patient body lift
- Power scooter with good batteries
- Power wheelchair with good batteries
What items are not accepted for donation?
Items not accepted for donation:
- Hospital Beds
- Power scooters or wheelchairs that need batteries or repairs
- Personal medical supplies such as; Prosthetics, B-pap and C-pap machines, nebulizers, IV stands, external feeding pump systems, nutritional supplies, suction catheter kits, hearing aids.
Who to Contact?
If you have a need or want to donate durable medical equipment, contact donor connect program manager Dave Wentzel at 651.291.1212 or send an email.