Items listed below are needed at all Minnesota Veterans Homes
and both St. Cloud and Minneapolis VA Medical Centers.
Please contact the closest facility to arrange a time to donate.
• Masks (Handmade and medical grade (see included CDC recommendations on sewn cloth face covering)).
• Long sleeve exam gowns (Medical grade or handmade from 100% cotton).
• Hand sanitizer
• Small craft kits (for individuals)
• Adult coloring books
• Large print word finds
• Small packs of crayons or colored pencils
• Large piece puzzles (100, 300 or 500 piece)
• Magazines (current and brand new)
• Handheld games (such as poker, blackjack, or solitaire)
• Gift cards to Amazon or Walmart to use online
• Snacks (individually wrapped, examples below)
o Cheese and cracker packs
o Snack bags of chips
o Hostess products (twinkies, cupcakes, donuts etc.)
o Candy bars
o Werther’s caramels
Specific Facility Needs:
Hastings Veterans Home Ground Coffee
Silver Bay Veterans Home CDs with 50s, 60s & 70s music
Minneapolis Veterans Home 12 packs of soda (Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Mountain Dew & 7up) Event sponsorship (examples: ice cream social, grill out, happy hour or pizza party)
Luverne Veterans Home Event sponsorship (examples: ice cream social, grill out, happy hour or pizza party)
Fergus Falls Veterans Home: 218-736-0400
Hastings Veterans Home: 651-539-2442
Luverne Veterans Home: 507-283-6200
Minneapolis Veterans Home: 612-548-5751
Silver Bay Veterans Home: 218-353-8700
St. Cloud VAMC: 320-255-6365
Minneapolis VAMC: 612-725-2050